Thursday, July 31, 2014

The adventure never ends.

It's true, the adventure is really never over.

I'm back to housesitting adventures right now, and this particular stint has involved a wild animal entering the house, prickly pear spines being spilled on the floor, a water pipe leak beneath the floorboards, and a massive, massive thunderstorm.

As well as margaritas.

But, even moreso, I still have two more airplane-inclusive adventures ahead of me before school begins in three weeks, as well as at least one road trip.

I can't believe it! I've already

  • Gone to Georgia, Pinetop, Oakland, and Portland
  • Met my penpal, Oakland/San Francisco strangers, and a handful of sweet people in Portland
  • Seen The Mountain Goats, mewithoutYou, Blitzen Trapper and S. Carey
And now, I have a trip to Washington DC in a week (yeah, I just had my ticket booked TODAY), a turnaround trip to Tucson to see Iron and Wine (Sam Beam is my 2nd favorite singer in the whole wide world) and then a trip to Pennsylvania right when school starts (cue wedding bells!)

Rumor has it, I'll be returning to Portland before 2014 comes to a close as well, not to mention a handful of trips to the AZ/Mexico border for some reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment