Friday, May 9, 2014

Long time, no post!

Hey kiddos!
I bet you've been wondering where I've been.
Well, I've been to Austin.
I started planning my summer road trip.
I made a vlog about backpacking.
I went on a kickass backpacking trip with some of my favorite guys.

And to top that all off, I made a swanky blog for my online media class.

So, that's where I've been. Around, and very very busy.

Now that class (along with all my others) is over, and I'm gearing up for summer with the hopes of doing some really sweet trips.

  • I'm going to Georgia sometime soon for a wedding, and I'll be meeting up with my pen pal while I'm there!
  • I'm not going to make an all-American road trip, but I'm at least going to find a way to get to the Pacific Northwest.
  • I'm hoping to spend a week at Ben's cabin in Pinetop.
  • My mom wants to go on adventures. But who knows where that'll go.
So, hang tight, and get ready for my summer adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment