Sunday, April 14, 2013

Planning Party

Alrighty. I know I only have a few weeks left of school, but I am so ready for summer to get here. I spent an hour last night planning our family vacation to Colorado all by myself (I've never really adventured in Colorado before!) when I should have been doing homework, and now I just can't wait!
I'm not going to Lake Tahoe after all, but I have a slew of other vacation ideas in mind to distract me from that:
  • Camping trip in Sedona/Flagstaff with Becca.
  • Disneyland trip with Hannah and Mitchel.
  • Colorado and Utah with the family and Becca.
  • A trip to Pinetop at the end of school.
  • Bro-Am in Encinitas (provided it isn't the same time as Colorado).
  • Beach Cottages with parents and Hannah.
Granted, there is no possible way I am going to take all these trips. I have two online classes, limited funds, and one house to move out of and another to move in to. If I get to take three of these trips, I'll be happy. Which is good, because I've already pretty much committed to going to Colorado (it's a family vacation, how can I not go?), I'm definitely going to try to go to Pinetop with Brenna and Ben and maybe Raquel after my finals week. And, fingers crossed, Becca and I will get to take a weekend camping trip up to Flagstaff for fun.

So, yes. Summer adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment